Re: [Shop-talk] TV converter boxes

To: "'Karl Vacek'" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] TV converter boxes
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:38:52 -0500
Karl,

I bought the ones my local Radio Shack had.  The brand is Digital Stream,
and they seem to work just fine.  In addition to the standard cable
connection for output, they also have 3 RCA plugs - audio L & R, and video.
Installation was plug and watch.

My suspicion is that all the boxes are very similar, given they are trying
to do the same thing at similar prices.  Some may have a few additional
features, but I'm only guessing on that.

BillG