Re: [Shop-talk] Shopsmith

To: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shopsmith
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 14:52:24 -0600
Thanks Dave,  I did a little research and the model he has doesn't
have parts available any more (only Mk V's).  I didn't want to buy
something that I couldn't get the parts for, regardless if it was a
good deal so I passed.

Space is by far the attraction for me.  The garage is 20x20 and the
Healey and it's bits and pieces will always get the bulk of the
limited space.  Unfortunately I can't expand up or out, and sheds are
forbidden by HOA, so it's either move or make due.

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."