[Shop-talk] Small So. Cal houses - was Re: RotoZip router / saws

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Small So. Cal houses - was Re: RotoZip router / saws
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:59:14 -0800
Randall - (some humor intended) Remember that there a number of people
on this list with shops bigger than the typical houses in Southern
California where the real estate ads list lot size in SqFt if mentioned
at all.  Now that I'm pretty much done with the painting outside, I can
give the lawn some attention.  One of the sprinkler zones doesn't come
on so the lawn is going brown and the rest needs a mowing.

Brian in the Los Angeles Area
1600 SqFt 4 bedroom 2 bath house
8250 SqFt lot - one of the largest in my neighborhood
Shop ceiling - normally unlimited, no cleanup necessary since the
sawdust fertilizes the grass.
Tools share the 18x20 garage with the Triumph TR6 and other fun things