Re: [Shop-talk] Sweat joint leak

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sweat joint leak
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:06:08 +0300
I want to say that I ONLY use these connections now.  But I found a
version (available at HD and Lowes) that can be undone with no tools.

For the extra price, these fittings are magic.  The ability to remove a
section of pipe and put it back without any tools or soldering is awesome.

Another great feature of these is that you can connect pex to copper to
pvc, etc.  They fit it all.

They even say that you can use these for compressors, but i would want to
use metal for the moisture wicking.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.