Re: [Shop-talk] Stud finder work with metal siding?

To: "Shop-Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Stud finder work with metal siding?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:28:24 -0500
Maybe mine is different, but doesn't your siding have screws going into
the studs from that side?  Can't you just use the existing screw lines to
identify where the studs are?

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.

"Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
02/22/2009 09:17
Please respond to
Karl Vacek <KVacek@Ameritech.net>

"cornerexit" <cornerexit@gmail.com>, "Shop-Talk List"
<shop-talk@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Stud finder work with metal siding?

Or loosen and pull back an edge of the steel siding to look ??

Karl

You are subscribed as eric@megageek.com