Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:43:07 -0600
Just be sure that the ballasts are marked "NO PCBs" These can be thrown
away, the ballasts that don't say that have to go to hazardous waste
collection. Even though ballasts for the last decade or so have been PCB
free, there are quite a few older units out there that are not.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Randall, On 2/24/2009 12:43 PM:

--
---
Pat Horne                              512.797.7501