Re: [Shop-talk] water softeners redux

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] water softeners redux
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:26:22 -0700
> Very few americans are in any danger of having too little sodium.
> nearly all of them could use less.

Thanks for the free medical advice.  I'm sure it's worth what I paid for it.

BTW, my late wife was admitted to the hospital because her blood sodium was
dangerously low ... she later died (tho not directly from the low sodium).

> 15 grains per gallon means you'll end up with 50 mg/lb or so.

Which is still only 5% of a "low sodium" diet, if you do happen to consume a
pound of ice every day.  And use an icemaker that leaves the salt in the
ice.

Randall