Re: [Shop-talk] running ethernet wires

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] running ethernet wires
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:31:14 -0400
I have done this and it is basically what you said, buy cable
connectors, crimper, etc.  It's not brain surgery, but it does pay to
be careful to make reliable connections.  I found this site useful
regarding the actual
mechanics:  http://www.duxcw.com/digest/Howto/network/cable/cable7.htm

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net