[Shop-talk] Finding underground plastic water pipes.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Finding underground plastic water pipes.
From: Drew Rogge <drew@DasRogges.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:38:43 -0700
Hi all,

I want to add some permanent irrigation pipes to some Walnut trees and
need to find the closest water source to hook in to. We purchased the
property about a year ago and know where the faucets are in the yard
but don't know the route of the PVC pipes that run between them. Other
than digging test holes, the only way that I can think of to try to find
the pipes is to turn the faucet on and use one of those stethoscope thingys
with the tube on it to see if I can hear the water running at various
places on the property.

Anyone have any other idea? A water witcher?

Thanks,
Drew