Re: [Shop-talk] Magnetic signs & stucco attachment question.

To: Shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Magnetic signs & stucco attachment question.
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:37:31 -0700
Many thx for all the advice.  We especially liked Ron's tongue in cheek
below.  He will proceed with his "temporary" signs.  :-)

And now a question for me:  I wish to hang about a 25# wind chime from a
typical triangular type outdoor bracket on a stucco wall.  Unfortunately
it has to go in a spot where I can't hit a stud.  Is there a "Moly
Anchor" type spreading bolt that will work going through stucco?  It's
the weight and the leverage pulling down on the bracket that concerns me
most.

Thanks again,

Bill