Re: [Shop-talk] New Garage

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] New Garage
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:53:55 -0400
Yes, I have looked in metal buildings.  Does anyone have any
recommendations for a metal building that doesn't break the bank?  Again,
this is mostly just to keep the elements off of bigger equipment, so I'm
not looking to spend a fortune.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.