Re: [Shop-talk] Tirerack

To: 57healey@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tirerack
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:13:08 -0400
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:27 AM, <57healey@gmail.com> wrote:

> What are your experiences with Tirerack?  I have to replace the tires on my
> Chrysler Aspen and those 18Ks can get pricey.

the tirerack are great.  But, it's worth shopping around.  Their prices
aren't always the best, and even if they are, I'm not sure the hassle of
having to get tires shipped and finding someone to mount them, etc is worth
a few bucks a wheel.   But for something like the 18 or 20 inch tires on a
barge like the aspen, though, they may be a good deal.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com