[Shop-talk] pressure washer revisited- thanks for the advice

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] pressure washer revisited- thanks for the advice
From: Frank Vantacich <rustymetal@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
I posted a question a few weeks ago on what thoughts you all might have on
what I should look for in a pressure washer.  Well I took your advices and
went with a 3800psi 4.5 gpm 11hp honda engine by Dewalt.  Boy does it degrease
old tractors, there will be no more scrapping with a putty knife.  I also
purchased a roto blaster turbo nozzle. The cost of the pressure washer
was $999.00 at HD actual price was $899.00 after opening a charge account.

Thanks again for the advice

Frank V.
rustymetal@sbcglobal.net