Re: [Shop-talk] air tank mounting/filling suggestions?

To: scott.hall@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air tank mounting/filling suggestions?
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 12:13:21 -0700
Hi,

I mounted an air hose coupler on my portable tank and put a decent air
chuck on a short hose. To fill the tank fast I made up a male-male
connector so I can
hook it directly to my air lines - you use the valve on the tank to keep
things from getting exciting (turn off valve, plug in male/male, plug in
air line,
turn on valve to fill,  turn off valve when full, disconnect airline,
etc).  It fills pretty quickly.

Its also handy to be able to put a longer hose on the air tank, use the
tank to power air tools in a pinch, etc.

Best,

rkg
(Richard George)