Re: [Shop-talk] computer (in shop) question

To: "'john niolon'" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, "Randall"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] computer (in shop) question
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:05:55 -0400
Like I posted to you privately....you probably will be fine.

Buy the monitor as long as it has a VGA input. Worse comes to worse you have
to buy a video card and or a power supply. Both of which will cost you less
than $100 at newegg.com

This is my business, so I hope I know what I am talking about.....

Tony Vaccaro

LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
www.lotusowners.com
716-861-1412

This document and any files or e-mail messages attached to it contain data
or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information
contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this document or transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all
attachments.