Re: [Shop-talk] Annapolis area -- need an engine hoist next week

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Annapolis area -- need an engine hoist next week
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:36:34 -0400
Wow!  That looks like some serious equipment.  More than I have need/
room for, though, and NJ would tack several hundred miles on to my trip.

Perhaps I exaggerated the weight of the engine a little bit.  I was
cross-posting to the MG list, where most of the engines in question
can be picked up by hand by one or two guys... I think the XK motor
weighs something like 600 lbs.

Matt