Re: [Shop-talk] More wiring questions.

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] More wiring questions.
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:57:30 -0700
> I bought a junction box and was amazed to find that they don't include a
> ground bar.  Why not?

Mostly so they can sell it to you separately ... in some cases it's not
required.

> In the building, do I run a separate ground spike?

I don't know what the NEC requires (or local code in your area); but that is
what I would do.

Lot of folks here at VTR/TRfest and not checking their email; so you might
try asking again next week if you don't get any other answers.

Randall