Re: [Shop-talk] A tricky one (sort shop related)

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] A tricky one (sort shop related)
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:07:04 +0000 (UTC)
Bingo:

http://suspenderstore.com/aifrsube.html?gclid=CN2ujOq4050CFRESawod9HZFrg

Lots of others, too; just Google 'non-metallic belt buckles.'

bs

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

OK, I travel ALOT for a living. One of the things I HATE to do is remvoe my
belt when I go through a metal detector. For years I have been searching
for a non-metal belt buckle, but I can't find one.

Does anyone here know of any link for one? Or better yet, how I could make
something like that? Thanks in advance.

(BTW, I just got back from New Orleans and will be back there in a week or
so. Any listers here in that area?)

Moose
bBe as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.b Ralph
Waldo Emerson