[Shop-talk] Hand held O scopes

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Hand held O scopes
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:33:36 -0400
Hey gang,

I've been bouncing around the idea of trying to get a hand held Ocilloscope for
working on cars and other things.  I was thinking about the Velleman
HPS 10 Handheld OScilloscope.

I was wondering if anyone has one, used one, etc.  How they like them.
I've used several of the Tectronics bench scopes in the past.

How do you like the one you've used?  Pros and cons?

John

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                        65 Rambler Classic