Re: [Shop-talk] I ?m jealous!

To: Jimmie Mayfield <mayfield+shoptalk@sackheads.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I ?m jealous!
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:08:53 -0700
I'd say you pretty much nailed it.  As far as I am concerned, granite
saw tops are pretty much a marketing gimmick.  It would be about the
last thing I would look for if I was in the market for a new saw, which
I'm not...I'm currently restoring a 1949 Unisaw, and when it's finished
it'll join my 1965 Delta 12/14" table saw in my shop as my daily drivers.