Re: [Shop-talk] I 知 jealous!

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I 知 jealous!
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:05:59 -0400
OK, so which saw is it?  I looked at my local sears and online and I
didn't see anything with a marble top.  I did find one with black
painted sheet metal, though.  Do you know the model number?  I'm not
rushing out to buy it or anything, but I thought I'd take a look just
to see what you were talking about.  Thanks.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net