Re: [Shop-talk] Shark Steamer?

To: pethier@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shark Steamer?
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:00:21 -0600
I have no experience with the Shark Steamer, but did have a couple
rechargeable Shark Hand vacuums. The Vacuums were pretty poor, only
running for 5 minutes or less before needing recharging. The manual said
they would run for over 30 minutes. I guess they don't consider how long
there is suction, but only how long the motor turns in their calculations.

All that goes to say that I wouldn't consider another Shark product, but
if I found something similar from another manufacturer at a good price,
I'd go for it.

I actually have a steam cleaner such as this on my wish list. We have an
apartment we rent out by the week or month and thought it might be a
good way to prepare the counters, toilet, tub, sinks and wood floor for
the next renter.

Might be something to try on my car engine which I need to pull and rebuild.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake pethier@comcast.net, On 11/28/2009 11:02 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001