Re: [Shop-talk] Ford Running Boards

To: "Jim Stone" <jandkstone99@msn.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ford Running Boards
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:32:04 -0500
I think you're missing some parts. (on the running boards, I mean)

My '99 F250 SD extended cab did not come with running boards. I bought a set
of Ford running boards on Ebay. They attach with a pair of substantial
brackets that are bolted to the inner sill. I don't recall if those brackets
also attach to the frame (but I don't think so).

If more info &/or photos would be useful let me know.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC