[Shop-talk] more plumbing

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] more plumbing
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:11:00 GMT
I own a 25 year old house in Alabama that I have rented and it has poly piping
in the slab.  In the last year I have repaired a several leaks with a couple
that were leaking where the pipe emerges from the slab.  Real PITAs!  Well, I
have another and think it is time to bite the bullet and replumb the house.
Local knowledge seems to call for running pex through the attic and snaking it
down to the fixtures attempting to minimize the wall opening.  Anyone here
done similar or have any pointers?

I'm not gonna do this myself - going with the pros on this one.

Thanks,
Matt

Diet Help
Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=yKl74QaJ-4a4RPvLnvM4rAAAJ1Bdm0m
GPxpgr-kLaQS4Hyu2AAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=