Re: [Shop-talk] faucet water flow low

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] faucet water flow low
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:57:21 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, John T. Blair wrote:
> Yes I am, getting poor water flow out of both hot and cold settings.
> But only at this kitchen faucet.
>
> I was cleaning the cats bowls this morning to feed them, and still have the
> problem.

I don't know if it will help you, but we've had similar issues with a Moen
faucet that has a single handle.  Moen has a pretty good replacement
policy, so I called them up, told them I bought it three years ago or so,
and they sent me a new cartridge kit.

All my problems were solved.

I couldn't tell you what exactly the problem really was.  The one that was
in there was dirty, but even after cleaning it didn't stay working well.
The new one has been great for six months or so.

Mark