Re: [Shop-talk] There is more wrong with Toyota than the gas pedal

To: "Ron & Mary Trimmer" <trimmer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] There is more wrong with Toyota than the gas pedal
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:56:50 -0500
This would counter what I've read about Toyota.  My understanding is
that they're great employers, run efficient operations that empower
their workers, are careful to minimize wasted resources, etc.  Toyota
is often held up as a model in the corporate world for how processes
should be designed.

-Paul