Re: [Shop-talk] Toyota Recall

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Toyota Recall
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 05:39:35 +0430
Joe, thanks for that link.  That dealership is only about a mile from my
house!!!  Talk about hitting home (when I am home.)

One of my tenants works at that dealership.  I'm going to ask him for more
information on this.

Thanks again.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

"Joe Szwed" <jszwed@energykinetics.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
02/09/2010 01:37

<shop-talk@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Toyota Recall

With all the discussion on the Toyota recall, I thought some of you might
find this article interesting about a local guy who managed to drive his
2007 Avalon to the dealer while the throttle was stuck.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/hunterdon-county/express-times/index.ssf/201

0/01/recalled_toyota_owners_acceler.html

Joe