Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical Outlet wiring question

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical Outlet wiring question
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:39:41 -0500
On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM, Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>wrote:

> I'm not a big fan of it myself.  It makes the wiring harder to figure out.

I'm betting on this being the real problem the electrician has with it.
I've dealt with lots of tradespeople, and most of them don't like doing
things in a way other than what they always do.  Doesn't matter if the new
way is faster, cheaper, better, easier, will make them more money, or if
it's harder.  It requires them to do something different, and they don't
like doing it.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com