Re: [Shop-talk] Bird in shop

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Bird in shop
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
The traps I'm using are a plastic version. The pro version is branded T-rex,
while the home version of
similar build is the Tomcat. They have been working good so far. Last one I
tied down and something ate
the rat it caught. Only the head was left in the trap, roughly 24hrs after I
set it.

I did see the zappers and was going to purchase one before I read about the
plastic traps. I have a
few of the plastic traps set and I have two more to set but need to find some
more string to tie it
down. I think the possum was the culprit making them vanish.

As I mentioned to someone else, there is some evil satisfaction in using these
traps.   <g>

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com