Re: [Shop-talk] Rats and Mice

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Rats and Mice
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:48:18 -0400 (EDT)
    After reading these latest threads, I'm stopping at the pet store on my
home and buying some treats for my cat.  He kills and eats; mice, birds,
chipmunks, rabbits, and almost anything else you can think of.  Haven't
seen a mouse in ten years, even though the house had 'em pre-cat.  He
keeps the rabbits out of my neighbor's garden, and has killed every
chipmunk for at least a 1/4 mile in every direction.  I can even live
with him leaving me head-less bodies under the racecar in the garage.
Rabbit brains are apparently a delicacy.

    Good cat.

--
  David Hillman

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html