Re: [Shop-talk] sign install project

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] sign install project
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:23:46 -0500
Hey - hope this doesn't violate list rules but we just picked up a silly
project that requires a lighted sign to be hung inside the window of a
store.  We have about half the areas covered with our own people but look at
the list below and if there is not a name there, and you are in that area,
and would be interested in picking up some fast pocket money to use your
shop tools let me know.  Only would require a cordless drill, level and tape
measure and hand tools - you would screw two self tappers into the top
aluminum window frame attach the cables to the sign (weighs about 10 pounds)
make sure it is centered and at the right height, plug it in, zip tie the
power cord so it looks nice, snap a couple of pictures and get a signature
then on to the next site. Probably take 15 - 30 mins max per site.  Multiple
sites per area.  We will pay $75 a site.

All sites have to be complete by end of april - any takers?

Anchorage, AL
Boston, MA
Richmond, VA
Pittsburgh, PA