Re: [Shop-talk] Inductive timing light

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Inductive timing light
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:05:34 -0600
Back when I was working at Bailey's, Mike had a really nice, modern
electronic timing light/tach combination.  It was from Mac tools, I
don't recall the model.

I do, however, recall finally digging out my old analog Craftsman
light from way back.  A fair number of old cars of various makes
had so much electrical noise in their ignition systems the modern
light would go berzerk and give really strange results.  My trusty
old Craftsman with the advance knob on the barrel, from the same
era as some of these older cars, worked perfectly.

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive