Re: [Shop-talk] Brake Bleeding: Another Twist

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake Bleeding: Another Twist
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:20:55 -0500
Hi Doug !

<< I just noticed this in the Gunson catalog.
Does anybody have any experience with it or a similar product? >>

Although I have seen it I have resisted wasting my
very hard earned dollars on it -:) !!

Like Mr. Mullen......
<quote>
because if you are worried about the condition of your brake fluid,
you should probably just flush it out and put in new fluid.
</quote>

that IS my rule.  ESPECIALLY with customers' cars !!!
Unless I am told [& sworn to the "fact" -:)] fluid is
LESS then six [6] months old it gets flushed/refilled.
When one considers the dollars vs SAFETY it's a zero
brainer -:) -:).

And again, agreeing with Mr. Mullen......
<quote>
But I like the simple "clean" (and inexpensive) EZ-Bleeder for one
man brake bleeding.
</quote>
it makes the job on of the easiest I do !!!!

Wish MORE "jobs" were as simple & QUICK !!!  LOL

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  Finally got my "stuff" together and there ARE
.........some Memorabilia & JH taillight For Sale on my

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums