Re: [Shop-talk] locked out of my garage (update)

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] locked out of my garage (update)
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 17:06:51 -0500
Update...

We found a set of keys, so I did not have to try taking the knob off.

I do feel that it would have worked.

At least no-one suggested a bulldozer or a match! %^)

I was raised in a small town where we did not lock the doors, so lock picking
was not a skill used by my group.

At my age I'm lucky to see the lock let alone pick it. %^(

Thanks!  I know you guys would have some hints.

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!