Re: [Shop-talk] Shop ceiling paint

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shop ceiling paint
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:57:31 -0700
  My garage has a 14x16 addition that I painted first, I painted it
gloss white and wow it was bright but it also showed EVERY imperfection
in the walls/ceiling.  For the main garage with cathedral ceilings so
11ft. at the peak off 9ft. walls, I went with semi-gloss and liked it
enough that I reshot the small addition also with the semi-gloss.  It
still shows imperfections but much less and its bright enough that with
all my lights you still need sunglasses to walk in the garage :)

     mike

On 05/26/2010 11:43 AM, marty sukey wrote:
> Plans are to paint the ceiling in my 32x32 shop this weekend. 11ft ceilings.
> My thought is to use a gloss white to reflect the light better. Make sense?
>

> Marty

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive