Re: [Shop-talk] Inside/outside angle finder

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Inside/outside angle finder
From: nick brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 23:18:54 +0100
John T. Blair wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to read it.  The main protractor is in
> 5deg increments.  A couple of months ago I did a google search for how
> to read
> something and found a very good description of how to read the vernier on
> this particular angle finder.

Bought one of these last year for a contract with a lot of awkward mitres:

http://tinyurl.com/349pyus

Not regretted it for a minute, even find myself looking forward to
tricky jobs that would have gone right to the end of the list before...

Nick

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive