[Shop-talk] Filber Glass batting

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Filber Glass batting
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:43:43 -0400
I have a very large roll (about 3' tall, and about 3' round) of fiberglass
batting (or matting.)  I'm not really sure what it's called.

If anyone here wants it, you can have it for free.  Either come pick it up
or pay for shipping (I'm guessing it would be expensive to ship.)

Or, is there anyplace that can normally use this stuff?  I don't think I
have any boat builders by me, so who else would want it?  Is the stuff
worth anything?

Thanks.

Moose
Waldo Emerson