Re: [Shop-talk] removing mylar coating from door

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] removing mylar coating from door
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:02:24 -0400
As long as you are grasping at straws...

The door regulator in my wife's car failed a few years ago and I use duct tape
to hold the window up for a few days.  The adhesive stuck to the glass and I
could not get it off when trying all of the same solvents listed below.  I
tried rubbing alcohol and it took the adhesive off easily.