Re: [Shop-talk] Small Pace trailer axles?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Small Pace trailer axles?
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:53:02 -0500
Do you have full axles, or half axles? Here is a source for a lot of
trailer stuff that I have had great luck with.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Torsion-Trailer-Half-Axle-2000-per-pair-Camper-1K-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518fa059c8QQitemZ350302001608QQptZMotorsQ5fRVQ5fTrailerQ5fCamperQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Peace,
Pat
Thusly spake Jim Franklin, On 6/29/2010 8:31 AM: