Re: [Shop-talk] fuel caddy

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] fuel caddy
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:56:27 -0700
  Where is it not legal ? It certainly is legal in S. Calif. and if its
legal here it must be legal the entire world just based on super stupid
rules/laws.  I would just get one from Northen and be done with it.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/NTESearch?storeId=6970&N=0&Ntk=All&Ntt=fuel+caddy&Nty=1&D=fuel+caddy&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=mode+matchallpartial

   Mike

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96