Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical tape

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical tape
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:57:51 -0500
> Michael

> Most of the eledtrical tape I've used over the years seems to use an
adhesive that turns to a sticky gooey mess pretty quickly. Does anyone have
recommendations for e-tape that doesn't do this? I have other kinds of PSA
tapes (gaffers, blue painters, etc) that don't do this but I'm looking for a
thin plastic electrical tape specifically.

Michael,

I remember someone on the Datsun Roadster list that had the wrap
without adhesive, and I think Eastwood offers something similar.
Shouldn't be too had to find.

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96