[Shop-talk] Wanted - dead Hitachi EB12B battery pack

To: "'Shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Wanted - dead Hitachi EB12B battery pack
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 08:52:31 -0500
I have a Hitachi drill that I have not used for several years. I thought I
would rebuild the battery packs so I ordered the batteries. The Workshop
Clutter Monster seems to have eaten one of the battery packs so I now have
one pack rebuilt and 10 loose batteries in need of a dead pack to put them
in.

If you have one, or even if you have two, let me know how much you'd want me
to send you so you could ship them to Prior Lake, MN, 55372.

Thanks,
Arvid

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96