Re: [Shop-talk] HVAC question

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] HVAC question
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:52:28 -0400
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com> wrote:

> Gravity is exactly the reason why it's a hoax! B CFC molecules are WAY
> heavier than air. B Finding them in the ozone layer (on top of the
> atmosphere) is about as likely as finding sand floating on the ocean. B And
> there aren't any beaches up there.
>
> BTW, you can look it up.

I could, but I've lost my supply of mind altering drugs, and so retain
a belief in physics and reality, and claims that ozone depletion is
driven by sunspots requires pretty massive doses of un-reality to
believe.  The claim that gaseous diffusion is driven entirely by
gravity would require fatal doses.

But if you'll give me DOIs, I'll read the articles.   links to random
raver websites won't be followed: just actual science.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html