Re: [Shop-talk] utility trailer recommendations

To: "John Niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] utility trailer recommendations
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:56:38 -0400
I have no personal experience but 'Superior Trailer' is local to me. I've
been by to check out their car trailers. The inventory I've seen looks good.
IIRC, most of what they sell is "Texas Bragg" & "Pace".
http://www.superior-trailer.com/Home/

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell