Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman toolboxes?

To: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman toolboxes?
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 19:37:09 -0500
There was an advertisement in our newspaper this morning for a Labor Day
sale at Sears outlet.  The interesting things in there were an angle
grinder for $29.99 (50% off), and 40% off all garage and tool storage
(rolling toolboxes!).

> I'm buying a friend some toolboxes for her birthday. Probably a roll-away
> and a 7 drawer top box. Poking around the Sears store I see lots of crap,
> and a few models that look decent but could be decent-looking crap. Anyone
> bought Craftsman recently that can comment on good models?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums