Re: [Shop-talk] [Bulk] Re: Heat pump night setback

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] [Bulk] Re: Heat pump night setback
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:48:46 -0500
At our new office I found out that the "emergency" heat came on when there
was a more than 5 degree difference between setting and temperature.  I
thought it was based on the outside air temp only.  I guess the thermostat
is trying to get the space to the desired temp as fast as possible.  We just
pulled the wire going to the resistance grid to keep it from happening.