Re: [Shop-talk] Solar car battery chargers

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Solar car battery chargers
From: Peter Murray <peterwmurray@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:20:07 -0400
My dad has had the 24V version of these battery desulphators in his
airplane for the past 10 years to keep the batteries in good shape -
and he has not had to replace them (despite the Cessna 310R sitting
for weeks at a time in the T-hangar).

>From Pulse Tech: http://www.batterystuff.com/solar-chargers/SP-5.html

I also have the BatteryMinder 12V charger/desulphator in my garage. I
have been very happy with it.

-Peter