Re: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <eric@megageek.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:50:04 -0500
Northern Tool is offering a wireless motion alert on sale Friday for $67.49
Not sure how much wood you'd have to sell to make it worthwhile though.
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200415517_200415517

<quote>
Easy to install, no wiring required
Runs up to 12 months on one set of 4 AA batteries (not included)
</quote>

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell