Re: [Shop-talk] 20% off at harbor freight

To: 57healey@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 20% off at harbor freight
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:11:06 +0000 (UTC)
Have heard that the bricks-and-mortar HF and the online HF are run by different
members of the same family and, like a lot of families, they don't always see
eye-to-eye (think there's been some legal wrangling in the past). That may also
be why the stores and the website have different prices and different stuff on
sale at any given time.

Have also found that if you want the discount offered in the paper flyer you
can get it by ordering over the phone. Often, the phone sales people won't be
aware of the sale prices, but in the spirit of helpfulness I am more than happy
to inform them (may work for coupons, too, but don't know for sure).

bs

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

FWIW, I think that HF online ordering system is a rip off. It NEVER
accepts gift cards and tells you every coupon code or discount code is
invalid.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html