[Shop-talk] Audiovox CC

Subject: [Shop-talk] Audiovox CC
From: ejrussell at mebtel.net (Eric J Russell)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 22:12:54 -0500
A couple of things to try.

1) Make note of the positions of the dip switches then move them all
off/on/off/on then return them to their original positions. The theory is
that might clean an iffy electrical contact in the tiny dip switches.

B) check for vacuum leaks & that the vacuum line check valve is not stuck
closed.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell